How Many Calories in Peach | Nutrition Facts of Peach
The peach and its varieties, whose history goes back 6000 years BC, were a fruit grown in the gardens of the rich class when they were first discovered. Peach, which we are accustomed to seeing in the still life paintings of many painters, means longevity and good luck in Chinese traditional culture. Its scientific name is ‘prunus persica’ and this word means plum in Persian; It is similar in structure to the plum fruit.
The peach itself is among the fruits widely consumed with its puree and different versions that can be used in desserts such as fruit juices, jams and marmalades, cakes and cookies. Peach, which is a solid source of fiber when consumed with its peel, is a low-calorie fruit.
So how many calories in a peach? Does peach make you gain or lose weight, how is it consumed in diet? We answer all these questions in this article! Calorie values of peach and consumption in the diet process are waiting for you in the sub-titles, have a pleasant reading!
How Many Calories in Peach?
Peach fruit, which is a fragrant and juicy member of the Rosaceae family, is also close to the almond family with its seed. Peach, which we often prefer with its fruit, juice or jam in our kitchens, is actually a food source that is not foreign to us. So how many calories in a peach? For those who want to lose weight and are in the process of weight control, here are the calorie values of peaches:
- How many calories in 1 peach? 1 (250 gr) peach 98 kcal
- 1 small (150 gr) peach 59 kcal
- 1 medium size (200 gr) peach 78 kcal
- 1 large (300 gr) peach 117 kcal
- 1 medium serving (120 g) of peaches 47 kcal
Looking at the calorie calculations of peaches, you can see that one serving of peach is equivalent to half a large peach.
How Many Calories in Ice Tea Peach?
As soon as the summer heat starts, cold teas, which are among the most enjoyable refreshments, are undoubtedly among the soft drinks that we all consume frequently. The ice tea habit, which is a proof of our fondness for tea and many things about tea, is also a result of this. How many calories are in Lipton ice tea peach, which we can prefer in a glass as a search for refreshment during the day, next to meals or desserts in cafes and restaurants, while watching TV series or at any time, and which has become a part of our taste in a short time? Here are the calories of ice tea peaches:
- 1 can (330 ml) ice tea peaches 99 kcal
- 1 cup (200 ml) of ice tea peach 60 kcal
- 1 small bottle (half a liter) of ice tea peach 150 kcal
- 1 bottle (1 liter) ice tea peach 300 kcal
- How many calories in Fuse tea peach? 1 box (330 gr) fuse tea peach 96 kcal
- How many calories in Didi peach? 1 can (330 ml) of didi peaches 105 kcal
How Many Calories in Peach Juice?
Peach juice, which can be preferred for breakfast, with snacks or as main meals, contains higher calorie values than its fruit. In addition, it should be noted that peach fruit is more nutritious and satisfying than juice. How many calories are in peach juice, which we often consume as freshly squeezed as its fruit or sold in ready-made packages?
- 1 cup (200 ml) of peach juice 116 kcal
- 1 medium cup (150 g) 87 kcal
- 1 small glass (100 g) 58 kcal
- How many calories in Dimes peach juice? 1 glass or 1 can (200 ml) of Dimes peach juice 104 kcal
- How many calories in Cappy peach juice? 1 can (330 ml) of cappy peach juice 165 kcal
How Many Calories in Hairless Peach? (Nectarine)
When you want to consume hairless peach, also known as nectarine, 1 small piece replaces 1 portion of fruit. Nectarine, which has a harder and hairless structure compared to peach, is also a rich source of fiber. It keeps you full for a long time when consumed in diet snacks. It is also very nutritious for pregnant and lactating mothers with folic acid, magnesium and potassium minerals. So, how many calories are in a featherless peach?
- 1 (200 gr) featherless peach 86 kcal
- 1 medium (110 g) hairless peach 47 kcal
- 1 small (80 g) 34 kcal
Peach Nutrition Value Chart
During diet snacks and weight control, 1 peach (medium size-200 gr) replaces 1 portion of fruit. Peach, which has low calorie value, is rich in vitamin A, especially vitamin C, vitamin B6, niacin, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, calcium, potassium and fiber when it is in season. The nutritional value table of peaches for 1 piece (250 gr) is as follows:
Does Peach Make You Gain Weight? Does it weaken?
- Peach is among the fruits with low glycemic index. The glycemic index is the rate at which food enters the blood and raises blood sugar. Peach with a low glycemic index also leaves the stomach late and raises blood sugar slowly.
- At the same time, fiber content is also high, especially if consumed with their skins. In addition to all these features, its caloric value is also low. At this point, it becomes indispensable for diet snacks as a nutritious and fit fruit that keeps you full for a long time.
- Although eating peaches alone does not have the feature of burning fat or weakening, you can prefer a medium-small peach instead of unhealthy snacks during the day when hunger suppresses. A
- At the same time, peach containing high potassium minimizes the risk of heart attack, regulates cell functions, is beneficial for skin health, and prevents the formation of lung and colon cancer.
- With its vitamin A content, it plays a protective role against eye diseases that develop with age. It also provides an activating effect on the digestive and excretory system. It facilitates digestion and works the intestines. Thus, it is good for your swelling and constipation problems. In regular consumption, it has a reducing effect on kidney stones.
- Peach is a candidate to take its place among the indispensables of diet and healthy meals with its benefits, rich nutritional values and low calories. We recommend that you consume fresh and all vitamins when they are in season, especially when they are in season.
How is the Peach Diet Made? 4-Day Diet List
We mentioned that the peach, which raises blood sugar slowly with its low glycemic index feature and gives a feeling of satiety, is a fruit that can be adapted to diet lists. So, is it possible to lose weight with peach? How to make a peach diet? We share with you a diet list that can answer your questions. However, before applying this diet list, getting advice from a dietitian will be the most beneficial choice for your health.
4-Day Peach Diet List
The following 2-day list should be applied regularly for 4 days, and the diet list should be supported by plenty of water consumption, regular sleep and a sports program.
Day 1 and Day 3
- Morning: 2 medium peaches
- Lunch: 200 g low-fat cottage cheese, 1 glass of freshly squeezed peach juice
- Dinner: 2 large peaches
Days 2 and 4:
- Morning: 1 glass of freshly squeezed peach juice, 2 boiled eggs
- Lunch: 4 medium peaches, 50 g fat-free low-fat diet cheese, 1 thin slice of rye or bran bread
- Evening: 3 medium peaches