A different flavor: Grilled tenderloin with black garlic puree
In your meals black garlic have you tried using If you haven’t tried it yet, it’s time for this recipe! That’s because black garlic has been a huge hit in the past few years among top chefs who use it to flavor fish, chicken, and risotto. Used by famous chefs around the world with its sweet and salty notes, black garlic enriches the flavor of dishes and adds a real depth. We are also for you grilled steak with black garlic.We wanted to give the recipe. with black garlic grilled tenderloin how to do Check out our news for “Black Garlic Grilled Tenderloin Recipe, Ingredients, Tips”.
Isn’t it time to take black garlic into your kitchen now? Used by famous chefs around the world with its sweet and salty notes.While enriching the flavor of the dishes, it adds a real depth. If you do not know how to use black garlic, which has become an iconic flavor in the menus of 5-star Michelin chefs and in the recipes of famous television programs, we have prepared a wonderful recipe for you to use this garlic. But what is black garlic, how it came to be, let’s take a look.
HOW DID BLACK GARLIC APPEAR?
Black garlic was introduced in Japan in 2005 and is also used in Korea and Thailand. However, the origin of black garlic is thought to date back to much earlier times. In the last few years it has enjoyed great success among top chefs, who use it to flavor fish, chicken, and risotto. Black garlic is produced using low heat and humidity of around 70% in a process called the Maillard reaction. The fact that it contains 10 times more antioxidants than regular garlic is one of the reasons that made black garlic popular. Studies show that black garlic from fermented garlic can reduce indicators of heart disease, including total cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BLACK GARLIC AND WHITE GARLIC
Black garlic is obtained by fermenting the classic garlic we know by keeping it at 60-90°C for up to 60 days. Allicin in garlic is converted to S-Allylcysteine, which is found only in black garlic, during this fermentation.
HOW TO USE BLACK GARLIC IN MEALS?
- You can use the plain puree flavored with extra virgin olive oil wherever you use garlic.
- By applying a layer between the materials used in cold sandwiches.
- By applying a layer between the ingredients in toasts.
- Canapes with cheese varieties
- When preparing any kind of salad dressing
- As a sauce on all kinds of grilled meat, chicken and fish dishes
- It can be added to mayonnaise and cream-based sauces and used as a dip in consumer products such as chips.
To get more detailed information about black garlic; If you want to learn about the numerous benefits of skin beauty without balancing cholesterol, you can take a look at our news below. But now it’s recipe time!
BLACK GARLIC GRILLED STEAK RECIPE
- 200 gr beef tenderloin
- 1 medium cauliflower or mashed seasonal vegetables
- If you want to serve with mashed potatoes instead of vegetables, optional fresh potatoes for mashed potatoes
- 100 g fresh soybean sprouts
- 2-3 black garlic cloves
- Olive oil
PREPARATION OF GRILLED STEAK WITH BLACK GARLIC
- Marinate the meat with olive oil and fresh spices the night before.
- Boil the cauliflower and mash it. If you wish, you can also use different seasonal vegetables or make mashed potatoes.
- Next, prepare the black garlic puree. For this, first peel the black garlic. For easier peeling, put the garlic in a jar and shake it with all your might for 2 minutes. The garlic is easily peeled after this procedure.
- To puree the black garlic, add a little salt in a mortar or in the processor and mash it. Add some olive oil.
- If you have over-prepared the black garlic puree, put the mashed garlic in a jar to use the rest later, pour enough olive oil to cover it, and keep it in the lid section of your refrigerator after closing the lid tightly.
- Meanwhile, sauté the soybean sprouts with olive oil.
- Seal the meat in a hot pan. For this, place the tenderloins on the grill and grill each side for 3 minutes (5 minutes if you don’t like blood). Then take them off the grill, place each slice on a heated plate and divide the warm black garlic sauce over them.
- Place the soy sprouts that you sauteed with olive oil on them.
- Serve the meat with black garlic puree sauce and the garnishes you have prepared.