Green vegetable pasta
The dishes – like many cleaning tasks, I can’t enjoy them. That is why I try to use as few pans as possible. This green vegetable pasta goes in one pan. I wouldn’t dare to cook it in Italy, but this is a godsend for a busy type like me!
Green vegetable pasta
This paste is ideal. It is full of tasty vegetables, is ready quickly and you can easily adapt to what is still in your fridge. If you don’t have haricots vert, you can of course easily replace them with green beans. Don’t like asparagus? Replace it with spinach or zucchini, for example. Do you prefer some color in the whole? Then add red pepper or a red pepper for the stone.
I used whipped cream and parmesan cheese here for the green vegetable pasta, but it almost gets even better when you pair it with blue cheese. You can then choose not to use the whipped cream. The blue cheese is quite creamy in itself (depending on which type you choose) so the whipped cream is no longer needed. But a dash makes everything tasty, so you can certainly add it!
Which pasta you use for which dish is partly personal, but each pasta type has its own properties. Linguine lends itself well to this dish, but if you prefer to eat pens or macaroni, that is of course also possible. It will certainly not detract from the taste!
Green vegetable pasta recipe
Number of persons: 4 Preparation time: 10 MINUTES preparation time: 10 MINUTES Total time: 20 MINUTES
- 1 leek
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 350 gr haricots verts cleaned
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- 75 ml whipped cream
- 150 gr peas
- 100 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- 250 gr fresh linguine
- 1 lime unpainted (organic is best)
- Start preparing the vegetables. Clean the leek and cut it into rings. Break the woody ends of the asparagus, cut off the tops and set aside.
- Cut the rest of the asparagus into four pieces. Cut the florets from the broccoli, clean the stump and cut it into small cubes.
- Put the olive oil in a large pan and fry the leeks with salt and pepper for 3 minutes. Cut the garlic into thin slices and add them to the leek with the asparagus (keep the tops apart for a while), the haricots verts, the broccoli and the chili flakes.
- Pour in as much boiling water until everything is just covered. Add some more salt and pepper and cook for about 7 minutes; stir occasionally. The vegetable can still have bite.
- Add the whipped cream, peas, Parmesan cheese, asparagus tips and linguine and cook for another 2 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- Grate the zest of the lime over it.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER SERVING
Calories: 610 kcal
Carbohydrates: 80 g
Protein: 28 g
Fat: 23 g
Saturated fats: 10 g
Cholesterol: 43 mg
Sodium: 484 mg
Potassium: 1233 mg
Fiber: 14 g
Sugar: 13 g
Vitamin A: 3687 IU
Vitamin C: 176 mg
Calcium: 485 mg
Iron: 7 mg
The stated nutritional value is based on standard tables and therefore an estimated total. No rights can be derived from the information in the nutritional table.