Garnish Mashed Potatoes Recipe
I am sure that you will like my recipe for mashed potatoes with a side dish, which will suit your taste buds, while it appeals to the eyes with its mashed potatoes boiled like soft Turkish delight and its colorful garnish presentation. You can easily have your tea in my debt with the taste of kumpir and at the end of the day … Read More
Ingredients for Garnish Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 6 medium boiled potatoes
- 1 jar garnish
- 1 jar of corn
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 50 margarine or butter
- Mash the boiled potatoes thoroughly with a fork so that there are no lumps.
- We pour the mashed potatoes into the tray that we will put in the oven, put milk, a glass of cheddar cheese, salt, and margarine, and mash until they become homogeneous again.
- And we lay the potatoes by pressing them on the tray.
- Pour the drained water over the corn and side dish potatoes.
- Sprinkle a glass of cheddar cheese on the garnishes.
- Add butter or margarine particles to it.
- We put it in the oven at 250 degrees.
- We cook it until golden brown and it is ready to serve. Bon Appetit.
The Tip of the Garnish Mashed Potatoes Recipe;
- You can boil the potatoes by adding water to cover them and making scratches with the help of a knife.
Another easy way to boil potatoes is to peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes, then add enough water to cover them and boil them.
- After boiling the potatoes, they should be mixed with butter and cheddar cheese immediately without losing their heat.
- It should be added to cover the garnish and cheese.
- We put butter or margarine on it so that it browns better and stays shiny.
How Many Calories Are in Garnish Mashed Potatoes?
Approximately one serving is 491 kcal. Potatoes have a high starch content. It should not be consumed too much and often. Especially diabetic patients should stay away.