Crohn’s Disease Diet and Herbal Treatment
One of the systems that control the body is the digestive system. Any disease in the digestive system affects the whole body. The digestive system works as a result of the communication between the intestines and the brain. Sometimes diseases of various forms occur in the intestines. One of these diseases is a crown disease.
On this page, we have compiled the ones who are curious about the crown disease for you. The most frequently asked questions about the treatment of crown disease and the factors that cause the disease are included in these lines. If you have been diagnosed with cron disease by your doctor, the information here will interest you!
What is Crohn’s Disease?
- Crohn’s disease is a disease that involves one or more parts of the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestines that make up the digestive system, causing thickening and ulceration in the affected part.
- In coronal disease, thickening occurs in the intestines. The thickened intestines are tiring, especially the small intestines.
- As a result of this disease, cracks called fissures to occur in the anus region.
- Inflammations called fistulas can leak from the cracks. Crown disease is a type of intestinal disorder that exhausts the body and soul of the person. It reduces the quality of life.
- The crown, which usually manifests itself with diarrhea and abdominal pain, also gives symptoms with constipation and abdominal swelling in some people.
- In people with cron disease, inflammation occurs around the mouth and in the joints. Externally noticed symptoms should be told to the doctor without neglecting them.
- Crown disease, which manifests itself with small sores similar to aphthae in the mouth, is not a contagious disease.
- Although very rare, it can be passed on to the family due to genetic factors.
- As a result of researches on crown disease, the cause of this disease has not been determined exactly.
- It has been observed that it usually occurs in people with a weak immune system and in people who are fed with very wrong foods.
- There are many factors that trigger the crown disease. Usually, people express to the doctor that the intestines are affected due to stress. However, there is no information that the crown is formed due to stress. Only people with this disease experience stress as a result of the disease.
- It is recommended that the patient rest at home during the periods when the crown disease is most felt. Because there is a feeling of going to the toilet very often. Abdominal pain associated with diarrhea is one of the most exhausting effects of this disease.
- The crown patient can relax his body by doing home exercises during the rest period at home. Doctors state that home sports are good for the crown.
- This disease, which tires the intestines, is sometimes thought to be cancer. However, it has been explained by doctors that crown disease is not cancer.
- Prolonged abdominal pain, frequent diarrhea, stomach cramps, and signs of entrapment in the intestines should be observed to detect crown disease.
- Those who suspect crown disease should see a doctor as soon as possible and take the necessary precautions.
- It is not recommended for women experiencing crown disease to think about pregnancy for a while. The drugs for this disease that affects the intestines are not suitable for pregnant women. If you are considering pregnancy, it would be more appropriate to talk to your doctor.
Crohn’s Disease Diet and Herbal Treatment
- Crown disease is a disease whose effects are reduced by herbal treatment methods. Yogurt is a natural method that gives the best results.
- You can alleviate conditions such as diarrhea, heartburn, and vomiting that occur in crown disease by consuming yogurt. When yogurt is homemade yogurt, your stomach will be more comfortable.
- Banana, which is a source of potassium, is a herbal solution to the crown disease.
- You can consume 1 medium-sized banana a day to relieve diarrhea and abdominal pain caused by crown disease.
- Banana cuts diarrhea and helps to relax the intestines.
- Strengthening the immune system reduces the risk of developing cron disease.
- If you consume onions frequently, you can easily protect the health of the intestines and stay away from the effects of the crown.
- Did you know that you can get rid of cron disease by consuming garlic? Because garlic increases body resistance and prevents the formation of internal diseases.
- If you eat lots of garlic, you can stay away from intestinal diseases by preventing the formation of parasites in the intestines.
5) Wholemeal Products
- By consuming foods that pass easily through the intestines, you can overcome the disease of the crown. For this, whole grain products are recommended.
- Whole wheat bread and products are digested without tiring the stomach and without damaging the intestines.
- In cases where you will add bread to your meals, you can add wholemeal bread.
6) Chamomile Tea
- It is recommended to consume herbal teas frequently during the crown disease process.
- In particular, chamomile tea is a tea that prevents diarrhea and relaxes the intestines.
- By drinking chamomile tea regularly, you can alleviate the effects of crown disease on your body.
- Mint, which easily relieves even the slightest nausea, will solve the problems experienced by crown patients.
- Peppermint, which cures stomachache, nausea, and diarrhea, can be consumed in the form of tea and in fresh leaf form.
8) Aloe Vera Juice
- You can easily get rid of the effects of the crown disease by drinking aloe vera juice. Regularly drinking aloe vera juice will clear the inflammation in the intestines.
- Aloe vera juice, which prevents the thickening of the intestines, also prevents the pain and vomiting caused by this disease.
- It is healthier for crown patients to consume fibrous foods. One of these foods is broccoli.
- Broccoli does not tire the stomach muscles and passes easily through the intestines. It does not harm the person during digestion.
- You can stand upright against crown disease by consuming it in moderation during the season.
- Crown patients need to avoid constipation. In case of constipation, a lot of work falls on the intestines. This also makes the body tiring.
- Thanks to compote prepared from popular fibrous fruits, you can control the digestive system.
11) Fish Oil
- The value of omega 3 fats in crown disease is quite high. It is recommended to consume fish oil in order to protect the health of the intestines.
- Depending on the age and biological characteristics, you can consume fish oil under the control of a doctor.
12) Green Tea
- Another herbal tea that patients with crowns can drink is green tea. Green tea has antioxidant effects.
- Crown patients who drink this tea with antioxidant properties will support the relief of their intestines.
Crohn’s Disease Prohibited Foods List
The diet of crown patients should be shaped together with a nutritionist. Because wrong food choices affect the degree of the disease. In order to avoid possible intestinal damage; You can review the list of prohibited foods for Crohn’s disease.
- Sharp spices: Hot pepper, chili flakes, black pepper
- hard foods
- fried foods
- fatty foods
- Packaged products
- sugary foods
- Fast foods
- Creamy dishes and desserts
- Very cold and hot meals – drinks