Skip to content
- Water 100 cm3
- Sugar 150 grams
- Flour 500 Grams
- Egg 200 Grams
- Powdered milk 25 Grams
- Powdered yeast 16 Grams
- Butter 200 Grams
- salt 10 grams
- Grain sugar 200 Grams
- egg glitter w/n
- Drop of yellow color 1 unit
- icing sugar 200 Grams
- Egg 1 unit
- Flour 250 Grams
- Vegetable butter 200 Grams
Step By Step
- Form a volcano on the work table with the flour , in the center add salt, yeast , eggs, water and knead.
- Add the powdered milk and continue kneading, integrating the sugar and butter until you get an elastic dough that detaches from the work surface.
- Let the dough rest 1 hour in a plastic-covered bowl at room temperature.
- Once it doubles its volume, cut the dough into 80-gram portions and roll.
- Varnish each piece with egg glitter .
- Mix the vegetable shortening , icing sugar, flour , egg and yellow coloring.
- With this paste, form small balls and crush them, cover each bread with them and sprinkle with crystal sugar.
- Let rest for 1 hour to double its volume.
- Bake at 170°C for 20 minutes.
You may also like...