Cherry Nutrition Facts: How Many Calories in Cherry
The calories of cherries will attract the attention of those who eat plates full of cherries when summer comes. Cherry, which is abundant in Central Asian lands and consumed fondly, is a fruit that colors the branches of cherry trees in summer and also sweetens the stomach of many people. Drawing attention with its high nutritional value and benefits, it is the sought after taste of hot days.
Cherries are not just a fruit. It appears as an herbal tea with its stem and as an effective medicine for health with its leaves. Have you ever thought about the benefits of cherries? Cherry, which is important for your heart, vein, intestine and immune health; With this article, we are hosting you on our page to examine its calories. The delicious detail of fruit plates, the final touch of desserts, the calories in the cherry, which is the secret of flavor in ice creams, and beyond are now with you!
How Many Calories in Cherry?
On the days when you can’t calculate how many cherries you eat when you say a handful or two, you can remember the cherry calorie information that we will present to you now. How many calories in cherries? As a result of the examination made by saying;
- 1 cherry: 4 calories
- 1 handful of cherries: 32 calories
- 10 cherries: 44 calories
- 20 cherries: 88 calories
- 100 grams of cherries: 63 calories
- How many calories in 1 serving of cherries: 126 calories
Cherry Nutrition Facts
We thought you might be wondering about the nutritional value table of cherries, which are very rich and powerful in terms of vitamins, and we have prepared the following table for you based on a portion of cherries:
- 44.18 grams of carbohydrates
- 2.12 grams of protein
- 0.4 grams of fat
- 4.2 grams of fiber
- 444 mg of potassium
- 26mg calcium
- 128 iu of vitamin A
- 14mg of vitamin C
- 0.72 grams of iron
Is Cherry Weakening? Can it be eaten on a diet?
- When the nutritional value table of cherries is examined, it is seen that there are substances that work the metabolism. Cherry, which has a fibrous structure, also prevents intestinal problems.
- If you have intestinal problems such as constipation, you can eliminate this situation by consuming only one serving of cherries. Cherry will stimulate the intestines and make you healthier in no time.
- Because the metabolism of people with intestinal problems is also affected, and as a result, people may have difficulty losing weight.
- The effect of cherries on dieters is; It increases the metabolic rate. Cherries, which contain anthocyanin, show antioxidant properties and facilitate the excretion of substances that harm the body. Excess water in the body is among the substances excreted.
- Once the edema problem is gone, losing weight gets an even easier process.
- It is recommended to consume healthy foods in moderation during the diet process. If not consumed in moderation, even the healthiest food can cause edema after a while. This also reduces the fat burning rate.
- The fact that cherry is an antioxidant fruit and helps to burn fat is expressed by dietitians and added to the diet list of people who want to lose weight.