Many plants found in nature are used to stay healthy. One of these plants is celandine. Thanks to the benefits of celandine, you can heal your diseases with herbal methods. Thanks to this herb, which is recommended to be used in various situations, many people will be able to get rid of diseases from headaches to joint pain.
Let’s talk about the unknown features of celandine, which attracts attention with its yellow flowers. Thanks to celandine oil and herb, you can feel better.
What is Celandine?
- Celandine is a plant belonging to the poppy family. It can reach a length of 30 to 80 cm when it finds fertile soils.
- The roots of celandine are finger-thick. Therefore, it adheres strongly to the soil.
- Celandine has nice-looking yellow flowers. These flowers are held on the plant in bunches.
- When the stem of the plant is broken in half, a milk-colored liquid emerges. This liquid should never be drunk.
- It is highly likely to be poisonous.
- There is a collection period of celandine twice a year. This plant, which can be collected in July and August, is one of the medicinal plants.
- The celandine, whose scientific name is Chelidonium majus, is known among the people as Hilaliye and Terme herb, is dried and consumed.
- You can get celandine dry from herbalists. Celandine, which meets with 1 glass of hot water, will be the indispensable herbal support of the cups.
Celandine Benefits: 7 Shocking Properties
1) Cleanses the Body from Toxic Substances
- Celandine, which has high antioxidant properties, helps to cleanse the body.
- You can remove the effect of smoking and alcohol, the effect of dusty air from your body thanks to celandine.
- You can start using celandine for a clean lung and body.
2) Strengthens the Immune System
- Celandine is a plant with high vitamin and mineral value.
- When you consume this herb as a tea, you will strengthen your immune system.
- Those who consume celandine will feel better and stay away from various diseases.
3) Activates the Intestines
- When we refer to the properties of celandine, it draws attention that it is a diuretic.
- Celandine, which has the feature of frequent urination, also works the excretory system in a holistic way.
- You can heal conditions such as constipation, intestinal compression, abdominal pain and cramps by consuming celandine.
4) Regulates Liver Functions
- Celandine is recommended for a healthier functioning of the liver.
- In order to use celandine in the best way, you can brew and drink its tea. Thanks to this tea, liver functions are regulated.
- If you are experiencing discomfort such as fatty liver, you can end this situation by drinking 2 cups of celandine tea a day.
5) Renews Skin Cells
- Celandine, which provides cell regeneration, provides rapid repair of skin cells.
- It is a herbal solution in cases such as blemishes, acne, and wounds on the skin.
- Those who are looking for support to make the skin look better, shine, and clean can consume celandine.
6) Improves Jaundice
- Celandine was used for the treatment of jaundice in ancient times.
- Thanks to this plant that removes jaundice from the body, jaundice is healed in a short time.
- The celandine plant, which equalizes the skin color and brings the bilirubin value in the blood to the required level, will help you a lot in this regard.
7) Prevents Excessive Hairiness
- Excessive hair growth, which is one of the most common complaints of women and men, will become a thing of the past with celandine.
- If there is too much hair growth in a certain part of your body; You should regularly apply celandine oil to this area.
- Celandine oil thins the hair follicles over time and performs less hair growth.
Celandine Sinusitis Treatment
Celandine is recommended for sinusitis, which many people experience. Thanks to this plant, which opens the sinuses, headache and nasal congestion are prevented. So, how is celandine used for sinusitis?
- Pour celandine oil into hot water and try to breathe in the steam without touching your face.
- You can cover your head with a towel while trying this method. Thus, the steam in the water will only touch your face.
- Breathe deeply through your nose as the steam approaches your face.
- After a few tries, you will have solved the sinusitis problem.
- If you say what is the use of celandine for sinusitis patients, it will help you breathe more easily.
Celandine Ophthalmology Treatment
Celandine eye treatment is tried in Konya, Ankara, Istanbul, Izmir, Kars, Çanakkale and many other cities. Let’s express this method for those who say how to use celandine for the eyes. Thanks to the benefits of celandine for the eyes, burning, and redness in the eye, eyelid inflammation will be cleaned.
- The leaves of celandine are used in herbal eye treatment. First of all, the eye area is cleaned with water. Then it is expected to dry.
- 2 pieces of celandine leaves are taken. It is important that the leaves are wet at this time.
- It is recommended to use separate sheets for both eyes.
- The eyelids are opened and the liquid from the leaves is dripped into the eye socket.
- Since this method is a traditional method, you should consult your doctor before trying it.
- The practice, which is still tried in many parts of Anatolia today, can be dangerous for some people.
- In order to avoid possible dangers, you should definitely get approval from your doctor before trying it.
How to Grow Celandine?
- No special area or conditions are required to grow celandine. Growing this plant is quite easy.
- Celandine, which is a wild grass, grows abundantly in moist conditions and fertile soils.
- If you want to grow it privately, you can take the celandine from the highlands and roadsides and transfer it to the pot.
- The celandine transferred to the pot should be watered to remain moist.
- It can stand in a semi-shaded position.
- Celandine, which grows in the natural environment and in pots, will cure sinusitis in Konya and many cities. The most natural way to open the sinuses is celandine.
Celandine Harms and Side Effects
- Before consuming the oil and tea of celandine, you should definitely review your health status.
- Heart patients and those who use blood thinners should stay away from this plant.
- It may be a risk for pregnant women to consume this herb without the approval of the doctor. Therefore, you should first consult your doctor.
- Children and babies are not recommended to use celandine. They can get the vitamins they need from natural foods.