Boiled Egg Nutrition Value: How Many Calories in Boiled Egg?
Egg is a protein source food that protects body resistance and supports muscle and bone development. Various dishes are made with eggs. The egg, which you encounter as an omelet or boiled egg at breakfast, manifests itself as an ingredient in the food you eat at other meals. Eggs, which give the fried appearance to the pastries and flavor the salads, are a healthy and beneficial food for all ages.
If a boiled egg accompanies your breakfast every morning; You can start the day full of energy. In addition, when you want to eat something that will work your metabolism, a boiled egg may come to your mind. For those who are curious about the calorie information of boiled eggs, which have a great effect on health; We offer you an article where we find an answer to the question of how many calories in boiled eggs.
Dieters, athletes, teenagers and egg lovers! Gather. The calories of boiled eggs have been prepared for you in this article. With pleasure and health…
How Many Calories in Boiled Egg?
You can meet the amino acids your body needs by eating boiled eggs. Let’s say it is useful to be in moderation while eating. Boiled eggs, which are also rich in protein, can overwork your intestines in excessive consumption.
- When you say how many calories in a boiled egg, 75 calories for 50 grams,
- When you wonder how many calories in a small boiled egg, 60 calories,
- When you calculate how many calories in 2 boiled eggs, you can see the result of 150 calories.
How Many Calories in Boiled Egg White?
Are you one of those who separate the yolk from the white while eating eggs? If you like the yolk and the white separately; You should know the calories of boiled egg white. When you say how many calories in boiled egg white;
- 1 boiled egg white contains about 17 calories.
How Many Calories in Boiled Egg Yolk?
Boiled egg has the effect of instantly running your stagnant metabolism. When you say that I don’t like the white, the yellow looks good to me; Think of boiled egg yolk calorie information. Here are the calories in one boiled egg yolk:
- The yolk of 1 egg boiled in water contains about 55 calories.
Boiled Egg Nutrition Value
100 grams of boiled egg contains the following nutritional values:
- 155 calories,
- 11 grams of fat,
- 373 mg of cholesterol,
- 124 mg sodium,
- 126 mg of potassium,
- 1.1 grams of carbohydrates,
- 13 grams of protein,
- 520 iu of vitamin A,
- 50mg calcium
- 87 iu of vitamin D,
- 1.2 mg of iron,
- 10 mg of magnesium,
- 0.1 mg of vitamin B6.
How to Make a Boiled Egg Diet? Diet list
We will recommend you the boiled egg diet, which is the trend diet of recent days, in order to lose weight in a short time by staying full all day long. The fact that the egg is a source of protein will be a miracle for this diet. Protein means satiety and energy. You should follow the given diet list for a maximum of 15 days. At the end of the period, you can lose almost 8 kilos.
Come on, you can shake hands with the weight you are uncomfortable with by eating boiled eggs. Here is the diet list you should follow:
- Day 1: Your breakfast will be low-fat milk, 2 boiled eggs, 2 oranges. At lunch; you should eat boiled skinless chicken, a small bowl of yogurt. In the evening, you should prefer 1 orange, 2 boiled eggs and chicken.
- Day 2: You will start the day with 2 boiled eggs and 1 lemon juice in the morning. For your lunch, you can choose 1 grapefruit and grilled fish. You can end the day by eating 3 boiled eggs for dinner.
- Day 3: Your breakfast should have 2 boiled eggs and 1 glass of lemon juice. You can spend your lunch with 1 grapefruit, boiled red meat. You can finish the last meal with 3 eggs for dinner.
- Day 4: For breakfast, you can consume 3 boiled egg salad prepared with onions, dill and parsley. There will be boiled chicken dinner at lunchtime. For dinner, you should eat 2 oranges and 1 boiled egg.
- Day 5: You can have breakfast with 2 boiled eggs and 2 carrots. Lunch should be freshly squeezed orange juice and 2 carrots. In the evening, the day will end with 1 boiled egg and steamed fish.
- Day 6: You should have yogurt for breakfast, and orange or lemon juice should be preferred as a beverage. Your lunch menu will be 2 grapefruits and 2 boiled eggs. In the evening, you should drink a lot of water.
- Day 7: Grapefruit juice and 2 eggs should be for breakfast. Lunch is 1 orange and boiled red meat. You can finish the first week with 1 glass of water at dinner.
Does Boiled Egg Make You Gain Weight? Does it weaken?
Boiled eggs contain high protein. You can suppress your feeling of hunger during the day when you eat a protein-based diet. This means that the feeling of hunger will be suppressed and you will feel full throughout the day. Thus, you will start to eat less and lose weight. Of course, if you do not neglect your snack and fruit hours! We recommend that you forget about white bread when you prefer it for breakfast, and add plenty of spices when you add it to salads. Everything for a healthy body…
How to Make a Boiled Egg Egg Boiling Times
When you want to boil eggs in a delicious and desired consistency, the information we will give you now will be very useful. To obtain undercooked, soft and overcooked eggs, you should pay attention to the time. First of all, according to the amount of eggs, buy a saucepan or sauce pan large enough to hold the eggs. Put the eggs in and add enough water to cover them. Start cooking. From the moment you observe movement in the water, keep a minute and take your eggs from the pot according to the following consistencies:
- Soft-boiled consistency: 3 minutes
- Apricot consistency: 6 minutes
- Soft consistency 8 minutes
- Very thick consistency 10 minutes