Apricot Nutritional Value | How Many Calories in Apricot?
Apricot, which is very effortless to eat, takes place in the kitchen to be beneficial to health in many ways. It is a beverage of choice in the form of apricot juice to relieve intestinal problems. Fresh apricots, which are collected in their season, are both stored by drying and become an indispensable source of flavor and healing for breakfasts by making jam.
With its hairless surface and soft consistency, one eater will eat it again. Of course, if it is consumed too much, you can go to the bathroom frequently during the day. Let us tell you 🙂 When consumed in moderation, it will be the best friend of both your digestive system and your heart health. Consumption of apricots, especially by women during pregnancy, will be effective for both their own health and the health of the baby to be born. It calms down as it prevents rising blood pressure.
Apricot, which protects body resistance, is also a great fruit for anemia due to its iron. In our country, apricot production is carried out in many cities. If apricots and Turkey are in question, you should definitely see Malatya in this article. Apricot, which is famous for Malatya, is in Mersin and Hatay; it is even produced in the most efficient way in Marmara and Aegean.
We have prepared the calorie information of apricot and apricot varieties for those who are fed by calorie calculation and for those who are curious about the calories of apricots. We have included the most healthy and delicious apricot recipes at the end of the article. With the hope of healing…
How Many Calories in Apricot?
Under this heading, there is the calorie content of apricot fruit, which is freshly plucked from the branch and consumed with pleasure. For those who have a balanced and measured diet; Here is the curious calorie information:
- We can give the answer of 10 calories to your question of how many calories in 1 apricot.
- 1 medium size apricot will be 14 calories.
- Apricots weighing 50 grams contain 24 calories.
- If you ask how many calories are in 1 kilo of fresh apricots, we will answer 480 calories.
- If you eat a medium portion of apricots, you’ll get 58 calories.
Apricot Nutritional Value
Apricot, which contains plenty of vitamin A in its content, is a fruit full of healing from its seed to its fruit and oil. This feature of the apricot necessitated a close examination of the nutritional value table. Here is the nutritional value review of 100 grams of apricots;
- Carbs: 11.12 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
- Fat: 0.39 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Calcium: 13 g
- Vitamin A: 1926 iu
- Vitamin C: 10mg
- Iron: 0.39
How Many Calories in Dried Apricots?
Apricots are dried in sunlight for later consumption. Dried apricots are eaten both in nut dishes and in diet snacks. When you say how many calories in dried apricots, you can see the following values in your accounts. First of all, let’s start by answering your question of how many calories in 1 dried apricot. 1 dried apricot contains about 25 calories.
- When you say how many calories in 1 medium-sized apricot, it will still equal 25 calories.
- 100 grams of dried apricot plate contains about 250 calories.
- A medium bowl contains 200 grams of apricots and that’s 500 calories.
- A small portion of dried apricots consists of 30 grams and gives you 75 calories.
How Many Calories in Apricot Kernels?
If you are one of those who dry the seed inside the ripe apricot, then break it and eat the miracle nut inside, you are very lucky. Because apricot kernel is a food that minimizes the risk of cancer. It also contains vitamins A, D, E and K. A whole piece of healing! So how many calories are in apricot kernels. Here is the curious information:
- 1 gram of apricot kernels is only 6 calories.
- 1 cup of apricot kernels has 483 calories.
- When you want to consume only 1 tablespoon, you can get 60 calories.
- If you want to suppress your hunger with 1 handful of apricot seeds, you will get 242 calories.
- 50 grams of apricot kernels gives you 302 calories.
In addition, oil is obtained from apricot kernels. Apricot kernel oil is a great herbal oil for skin problems. You must try it!
How Many Calories in Apricot Tea?
How many calories do you get when you drink apricot tea, which revitalizes your metabolism? There are almost no calories in packaged apricot teas consumed without sugar. But a cup of apricot tea with added sugar will be almost 10 calories. If you consume apricot tea in your diet and after sports, you can make your intestines happy. Because apricot tea contains plenty of antioxidant substances. Thanks to these substances, toxins do not accumulate in your body and you can always be more fit.
How Many Calories in Apricot Juice?
The effect of apricot juice on the intestines has been known for centuries. It is perfect for constipation problem. The amount of calories in apricot juice, which you can take into your life as a digestive system friendly, is as follows:
- A glass of apricot juice in 200 ml measure 88 calories
- Apricot juice in 100 grams measures 44 calories
- Apricot juice consumed in a quarter of a bowl is 22 calories.
- 1 kilo of apricot juice contains 440 calories.
How Many Calories in Apricot Compote?
Apricot continues to be a healing that activates your metabolism in every way. Apricot compote is made by chopping apricots, boiling them with water and adding some sugar. It is a refreshing flavor, especially during Ramadan nights. So how many calories are in apricot compote?
- A small bowl of apricot compote is 150 grams and contains 136 calories.
- Medium-sized apricot compote is 285 grams and has 259 calories.
- Half a bowl of apricot compote is 140 grams, and when you drink it, it saves 127 calories.
- 50 grams of apricot compote is only 45 calories.