8 Benefits of Violet Oil You Haven’t Heard of
Oils, which are among the first to come to mind when it comes to care, are frequently preferred especially because they affect every part of the body and minimize problems. If you use these oils at home and in your daily life, you can add a new one to your care routine: violet oil with countless benefits!
Obtained by distillation from the leaves, roots or flowers of the violet plant, this oil is considered an effective care product for both the body and the skin, just like its counterparts.
Let’s take a look at our article to get to know the violet oil, which has a much lighter touch thanks to its aromatic structure, and to learn the benefits and use of violet oil in detail!
Violet Oil Benefits: 10 Properties That Will Do You Good
If you want to save time and create a maintenance routine without spending big budgets, you are at the right place! Here are the beneficial properties of violet oil, which is an essential oil and is not consumed orally!
1) Nourishes, Purifies the Skin, Prevents Acne Formation
- Although the benefits of violet oil to the skin are innumerable, the most effective and visible benefit is that it improves the structure of the skin from root to tip and offers a smoother, more vibrant skin.
- If you have a sensitive skin structure or have acne problems frequently, you can start using the oil by determining that your skin is not allergic to this oil.
- In addition, violet oil purifies at the end of the day many negative factors such as dust, dirt, cigarette smoke, bad smells or similar that penetrate the skin in daily life, minimizing the level of bacteria and microbes in the skin.
- You can also use violet oil, which is very rich in vitamins A and C, to heal eczema, scabies or psoriasis.
2) Prevents Hair Loss and Dandruff
- Like many herbal oils, violet oil is also very effective in eliminating hair problems.
- When used regularly, violet oil minimizes hair loss and nourishes the scalp, allowing you to have more lush and vibrant hair.
- It is possible to see the benefits of violet oil for hair in a very short time thanks to an effective and regular use.
- At the same time, if your hair is treated frequently during the day, if it is exposed to dye or different processes, you can repair your hair ends, which are worn out over time, with violet oil.
Does violet oil add to shampoo?
- You can easily care for your hair by adding a few drops of violet oil to the shampoo you use.
Does violet oil grow hair?
- This oil, which helps to revitalize, strengthen and prevent the formation of dandruff, does not have the effect of growing new hair.
- However, since it renews the existing hair and scalp, your hair will look much lusher and stronger from the first use than before.
3) Reduces Stress, Facilitates Transition to Sleep
- Like many vegetable oils, violet oil is a very good option for stimulating the body to sleep and restoring mood, thanks to its relaxing and calming effect.
- At the same time, you can combine aromatic violet oil with other oils to both eliminate irregular night’s sleep and make it a little more enjoyable, and you can open the door to fruity and fresh aromas.
- If you are experiencing stress frequently during the day, if there is an onset of depression or an increase in anxiety, you can put an end to these problems with herbal and completely natural violet oil.
4) Aromatherapy Oil for Muscle and Joint Pain Relief
- You can treat diseases such as rheumatism, muscle-joint pain, bronchitis or sinusitis, thanks to violet oil, which plays a role in the treatment of painful and inflamed areas.
- However, patients with asthma, epilepsy and hepatitis are not recommended to use violet oil, and those with migraine are also advised to be careful as it triggers migraine attacks.
- If you want to benefit from the effects of violet oil in these areas, we recommend that you consult your doctor before using it.
5) Strengthens Eyebrows and Lashes
- If your eyelashes are short, sparse or falling out, if you are bothered by the sparseness of your eyebrows, stop spending extra money to find a solution!
- Violet oil, which is both affordable and very effective compared to many expensive products on the market, helps to repair eyebrows and eyelashes from root to tip.
- You can eliminate your eyebrow and eyelash problems by regularly using violet oil, which is described as a natural serum thanks to its pleasant smell and light structure.
Does violet oil grow eyelashes?
- Like many oils, violet oil is among the most effective natural methods for eyebrow and eyelash thickening.
- When you use it regularly from the first use, violet oil not only removes the sparseness of the eyelashes, but also affects the eyelashes to stand longer and thicker by feeding them from root to tip.
6) Accelerates Blood Circulation, Refreshes Skin
- Violet oil, which has a refreshing power thanks to its aromatic structure and light effect, causes the blood circulation to accelerate as it gives comfort and freshness to the area where it is applied. In this way, skin cells work faster and better.
- At the same time, many circulatory disorders can be minimized thanks to the regulation of blood circulation by violet oil.
7) Strengthens Nails, Removes Yellowing
- If you often observe a loss of resistance in your finger and toe nails, or if you have weak and brittle nails due to not being cared for regularly, the solution is in violet oil!
- One of the visible benefits of violet oil for nails is that it provides rapid restoration and revitalization of the applied area. In this way, your nails, which show negative results against external factors, begin to look healthier and livelier.
- At the same time, you can eliminate the yellowing of the fingernails and toenails or the yellowing of the nails caused by smoking with the help of violet oil.
8) Room Fragrance Refreshing the Atmosphere of the Home
- You can easily use violet oil as a room fragrance because of the positive healing it will give to the soul and body, in order to have a room smell away from chemicals.
- In this way, you can eliminate bad odors in your home and reach a more fresh and clean oxygen level.
What Does Violet Oil Do, How Is It Used?
Of course, using the violet oil, which we have examined in detail, is important in terms of seeing its benefits. Violet oil is considered a solid care routine for hair, skin, nails, body and eyebrows and eyelashes. However, if you are using this oil for the first time, you should pay attention to some tricks to avoid any negative results:
- If you are going to use violet oil for your hair, you can add a few drops to your shampoo instead of applying it directly to your hair.
- Since violet oil cannot be consumed orally, you can take advantage of this oil by inhaling by adding a few drops to a warm water.
- If you have sensitive skin and your skin is often irritated, you should definitely test it on a small section before using violet oil, and consult your doctor in case of any reaction.
- Like many vegetable oils, violet oil has many analogues on the market. For this reason, when you decide to use vegetable oils, it will be more accurate to choose well-known and recommended brands.
- One of the most effective ways to use violet oil is to breathe through steam. In addition, if you want to take care of your body, you can both pamper yourself and create a relaxing treatment by adding a few drops to the water in the tub.
In curing health problems, violet oil is not a substitute for a drug treatment or a medical treatment. For this reason, we recommend that you use it under the supervision of an expert and not to overdo it.