6 Home Herbal Remedies That Are Good For Twisting
It is very important to start the treatment of tangles caused by a bacteria called Staphylococcus early. Because the pain caused by this problem, which does not seem like a serious illness, disturbs the person and reduces the quality of life.
Also, if the bacteria continue to multiply, it can cause permanent damage to the finger. The worst case is bacteria blocking blood circulation causing loss of a finger. For this reason, if you are observing signs of tingling, you should first consult with your dermatologist and be examined.
So, what’s good for a crooked finger? Can cirrhosis be treated at home? We have compiled the answers to all these questions for you. All the curious details about docking are waiting for you in the continuation of our article.
What is Doubling?
- Pronichi, in other words, dolma; It is a problem that occurs as a result of nail-biting, cuticle, or trauma to the nail tip skin.
- It is also known as finger inflammation among people.
- It is one of the most common nail infections in the community.
- Staphylococcus bacteria causes this problem.
- The entanglement affects the finger area. There is an infection that develops along the edge of the nail.
- The fingers most affected by entanglement are the thumb and forefinger.
- Although it usually starts in the nail area and fingertips, as the infection progresses, the complaints spread to the hands and feet.
- There are two types, acute and chronic.
- Acute entanglement occurs only once in a single nail.
- Chronic entanglement can be seen several times in a single nail. So it repeats.
- Inflammation in the finger can progress and reach the bone. Therefore, it is very important to intervene before the disease progresses.
- In the early treatment stage, inflammation is drained from a small cut. This application eliminates most of the patient’s complaints. Then antibiotic cream is applied and the finger is wrapped.
- In some cases, the doctor may prescribe oral antibiotics if necessary.
What’s Good for Roaming? 6 Herbal Remedies at Home
If detected early, tangles can be easily treated at home. So what’s good for cruising? Let’s look at the answer to this question together!
1) Ice Cube
- Applying an ice cube to the entangled finger significantly alleviates the complaints caused by this ailment.
- In order to make this application; Wrap the ice cubes in a thin towel and keep them on the entangled area.
- You can repeat this method whenever the pain gets worse.
2) Warm Water
- Fill a deep bowl with warm water and soak the entangled finger in this water for 15 minutes.
- Then wrap your finger with a dry bandage.
- You can also do this application whenever the pain and burning sensation increases.
- This method alleviates the pain, burning, and pain complaints caused by entanglement, just like the ice cube method.
- You can also add some salt to the water if you want. Thanks to the minerals it contains, salt will help reduce inflammation in the area in question.
3) Magnesium Sulphate
- Before using magnesium sulfate, buy an antiseptic from the pharmacy and apply it to the area where the tangle is.
- Afterward, apply a large amount of magnesium sulfate to the area you cleaned with an antiseptic.
- Both the antiseptic and magnesium sulfate will dry out the inflammation in the area in question.
- Then cover the area with a cotton ball and wrap it with a bandage.
- If your complaints continue, you can repeat this method in the following days.
- You may need antibiotics after magnesium sulfate application. For this, we recommend that you contact a doctor.
4) Rice Flour and Linseed Oil
- Mix the linseed oil and rice flour to a porridge consistency.
- Apply this mixture that you have prepared to the affected area. That is all!
- We recommend that you apply this method regularly every day until the tangles are completely gone.
- Thanks to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, lemon is one of the best herbal treatment options.
- In order to benefit from this effect of the lemon, you must first make a hole in the lemon.
- Then you should insert your finger into this hole and wait for about 10 minutes.
- This practice can be painful at first. Lemon is an acidic fruit and can cause a burning sensation in the entangled area. However, we recommend that you repeat this application 2 times a day to get effective results.
6) Olive Oil and Tea Tree Oil
- Mix equal amounts of olive oil and tea tree oil.
- Dip the entangled finger into this mixture and wait for 15 minutes.
- These oils have antiseptic properties and dry the inflammation in the affected area.
- If you apply this method twice a day, morning and evening, you can get effective results in a short time.
Why Does Doing Happen?
- Entrapment is usually caused by bacterial infection.
- Staphylococcus bacteria are known to cause this problem.
- Very rarely, fungi and the herpetic virus can also cause entanglement.
- The entanglement caused by the herpetic virus is called herpetic entanglement.
- If we leave aside the rare cases; Inflammation usually occurs when Staphylococcus bacteria enters the skin around the damaged nail.
- Nail-biting habits, wrong manicure applications, finger sucking, dishwashing, and some chemical substances can damage the skin around the nails. Such situations pave the way for entanglement.
- Herpetic whitlow is a very rare viral infection. This disease is contagious.
- Therefore, people diagnosed with herpetic cirrhosis should avoid contact with other people.
The Symptoms of Entrapment, How to Tell?
The symptoms of entanglement can be summarized as follows:
- Inflammation of the finger
- Throbbing pain in the inflamed finger
- redness and swelling
- pain and tenderness
- Redness of the skin as the infection multiplies
- Feeling of warmth in the area affected by the infection
- Bright, tight, and tense appearance on the skin surface of the infected area
- trembling and sweating
- Muscle pains
- General body fatigue