5 Minute Ice Cream Cake
Ingredients for 5 Minute Ice Cream Flavor Cake Recipe
- 2 bags of whipped cream
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package of petition biscuits
- 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips
- 1 cup of hazelnuts or walnuts
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
A delicious ice cream parfait that will cool you down on hot summer days and that you can prepare instantly 💖🍰👌😍
- Whisk the milk and powdered whipped cream until thick.
- Add the biscuits you cut into large pieces and other ingredients and mix them calmly without breaking the biscuits.
- Cover the inside of your mold with cling film.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and smooth the top.
- Cover the foil hanging from the edges and leave it in the freezer overnight.
- After it is well frozen, take it out on a serving plate, pour melted chocolate on it in bain-marie style, and serve by slicing.
You can always keep this cake in the freezer, take it out and serve it whenever you want.