5 Herbal Remedies That Are Good For Ear Itch
Itching that occurs in any part of the body is very disturbing to the person. Itching during sleep can sometimes even interrupt sleep. Itching of the skin due to dust or some allergy condition is temporary. You can put an end to this itching with medical and herbal supports.
What is Good for Ear Itching?
- garlic oil
- coconut oil
- tea tree oil
- Olive oil
It is recommended that those who seek a solution to ear itching at home should pay attention to their personal hygiene first. After each shower, the dirt and oil should be gently removed with a cotton swab. Special ear sticks prepared for babies and ear sticks produced for adults; will help prevent itching.
We will offer herbal solutions to those who say what to do for ear itching that comes at the most unexpected moments. With the information on this page, you can cure ear itch.
In our article, we have created a list of herbal recipes for you. However, you should not apply the herbal prescriptions in this list without consulting your doctor.
What is Good for Ear Itching? 5 Herbal Remedies
- For those who say what is good for ear itching, we will recommend vinegar, which is found in almost every home.
- Ear itching is relieved with the help of vinegar. White vinegar or apple cider vinegar will help you with this.
- When you take a drop of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar and clean the inside of your ear; You can put an end to the itching.
- Vinegar is an antiseptic substance and it removes the fungus, dirt, and oil on the ear skin and puts an end to itching.
2) Garlic Oil
- You can find a solution to ear itching with garlic oil. Thanks to the garlic oil you will get from the herbalist, you can relieve the itching that occurs inside or outside the ear.
- Dilute the garlic oil with a little distilled water and clean your ears with the help of cotton.
- It will eliminate the itching caused by otitis media or for different reasons.
3) Coconut Oil
- There are many causes of itchy ears. You can treat ear itching caused by various reasons with coconut oil.
- Those who say how to get rid of ear itching can dilute coconut oil with a little water and clean their ears.
- Coconut oil cleans the ear deeply, as it has an antibacterial effect.
4) Tea Tree Oil
- Tea tree oil is one of the herbal remedies for ear itch. Positive results have been obtained by the users.
- Mix tea tree oil with very little water and clean your ear with the help of a cotton swab.
- It will instantly relieve the ear itching experienced in the inner or outer layer.
- Since it has the effect of cleaning the oil and dirt around the ear; It is recommended to use it regularly.
5) Olive oil
- When you say how to get rid of ear itch at home, immediately remove a few drops of olive oil from the shelf.
- To prevent frequent itching of the ears with olive oil, take a small amount of this oil with a cotton ball.
- Hygienically clean around and inside the ear.
- Especially if you clean after every shower; You can stay away from itchy ears for a long time.
What Causes Ear Itching?
The ear can itch for many reasons. It would not be correct to explain this ailment for only one reason. People’s living and work conditions can trigger itching of the ear. Why does the ear itch? Let’s list the reasons for those who say what is effective in-ear itching:
- There is a secretion called “cerumen” at the entrance of the ear canal. When this secretion dries up, the ears often itch.
- Thinning and drying of the ear skin due to age also cause itching.
- Frequent ear cleaning and damage to the ear cause itching.
- Working in a dusty environment and not giving importance to ear cleaning; It’s a cause of itching.
- When you have otitis media, the ear often itches.
- If you have allergies, your ears will itch in the heat or dusty environment.
- Since skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis will also affect the ear skin, itching occurs.
- Too much contact of the hair with the ear is also a cause of itching.