25 Best Vitamin Supplements in Your Kitchen
Best Vitamin Supplements: Natural, Healthy, Fresh!
Vitamins, one of the secrets of having a healthy body, are an organic compound that must be taken at every age and every period. Vitamins are found in vegetables and fruits, in many grain groups. Many vitamins that the body needs are met with the meals made during the day.
However, some food groups contain almost no vitamins. Instead of consuming such weak foods; It will be more effective for your health if you consume foods that are the best source of energy-giving vitamins.
Would you like to know more about the sources of vitamins that will renew you from head to toe, strengthen your hair, protect your stomach, and are the best for the skin? You can take this article as a guide for yourself to keep your immune system stronger than before.
Here is the list of vitamin sources in your home!
25 Best Vitamin Supplements in Your Kitchen
- The best vitamin supplement you can take to strengthen your body is 1 glass of milk.
- Milk is the richest food in terms of vitamin A and also contains vitamin K.
- As a powerful source of calcium, milk is vital for all ages.
- To get vitamin A and K naturally at home, you should take care to consume eggs every morning.
- Egg supports the strengthening of bones and muscles.
- Useful minerals, vitamins A and K in eggs also help strengthen the skeletal structure.
- Cheese, one of the sources of calcium, is the food group containing the most vitamin A.
- When you give importance to cheese consumption, you protect oral and dental health.
- Regular consumption of cheese by children and adults eliminates the risk of bone diseases.
- You can consume bulgur regularly and frequently to get vitamin B in its most natural form at home.
- You can prepare delicious meals with bulgur, which has an aspect that balances blood sugar.
- Do not forget that you can prevent iron deficiency and diseases caused by low blood values by consuming bulgur.
- Walnut, which has a high level of vitamin B1, is one of the beneficial foods that support brain development.
- You can increase your body resistance by eating 2 walnuts for breakfast every morning.
- In order for children to be more intelligent and peaceful, walnut consumption should be given importance.
- Fish consumption should be given importance to eliminate iron deficiency.
- Fish is one of the strong meat groups with vitamins K and B. It is recommended to consume fresh fish twice a week.
- Keeping in mind that medium-fat fish are effective for brain development, it is recommended to pass fish consumption to your children twice a week.
- Cabbage is one of the vegetables that are effective for health and is very rich in B vitamins.
- It should not be forgotten that there are plenty of antioxidants in kale, red cabbage and white cabbage.
- You can protect your digestive system by consuming cabbage raw and cooked.
- Broccoli, one of the foods containing the best vitamin C, is also the strongest source of antioxidants.
- Broccoli, which removes cancerous cells from the body and does not allow it to mix with the blood, is the secret of flavor in salads and soups.
- Broccoli, which is recommended to be consumed at all ages, is one of the foods that you can get vitamin C from.
- Parsley, which cleans the body and removes bacteria easily, is a member of the plant group containing vitamin C.
- You can clean the toxic substances in your body by consuming plenty of parsley at every meal.
- Also, do not forget that you can easily lose weight by applying parsley cure.
- Radish is a useful vegetable containing high levels of vitamin C and antioxidants.
- It is a delicious source of vitamins that you will not miss from your home in autumn and winter.
- Radish, which is good for cough and infection, will heal you as a natural source of vitamin C.
- Spinach is a useful food that contains more than one vitamin. It is recommended to be consumed frequently, especially since it supports muscle and bone development.
- Spinach, which meets B and C vitamins, prevents iron deficiency disease and diseases related to anemia.
- Children and adults who consume spinach fill the iron store in their body.
- Cherry, which strengthens the immune system, is mentioned in the list of summer fruits containing vitamin C.
- If you want to keep the cherry in the freezer and consume it at any time of the year; You will not deprive your body of vitamin C.
- Cherry jam, natural cherry juice and cherry fruit will be guests in your kitchen as beneficial nutrients that increase your body resistance.
- The watermelon aisle, which draws attention in every grocery store and grocery store since the summer, offers you the best vitamin C.
- You can easily consume watermelon as it is mostly water. However, you should remember that watermelon also contains sugar. Therefore, it is recommended to consume in moderation.
- Watermelon is a miracle source of vitamin C that cleans the intestines, relaxes the urinary tract and balances blood sugar!
- Banana will be one of your natural beauty secrets containing vitamin E.
- If you regularly consume bananas; You can protect your skin and hair. It will also protect your body against viruses as it contains potassium.
- You can regularly consume bananas to clean the parasites in the intestines, prevent conditions such as diarrhea, and protect oral and dental health.
15) Olive oil
- Olive oil is a food source suitable for consumption at any time of the day. It contains omega oils, vitamin E, vitamin C and many minerals.
- You can help cell regeneration thanks to the olive oil you add to your meals, salads and soups.
- You can consume olive oil to protect from cancerous cells and to look younger and healthier.
16) Hazelnut Oil
- Just like olive oil, hazelnut oil is one of the natural vitamin sources that should be found at home.
- Hazelnut oil, which protects heart health, also protects your skin from cancerous cells as it contains vitamin E.
- Balancing stomach acids, cleaning bacteria and viruses are among the most effective properties of hazelnut oil.
- Fennel, one of the green leafy vegetables, is a very rich food in terms of vitamin C.
- If you want to consume a food containing natural vitamin C at home; You should definitely have fennel in your kitchen.
- Thanks to fennel, you can balance your blood values. In addition, this beneficial source of vitamin C helps to lose weight.
18) Red Meat
- Consuming red meat at least 3 times a week is important for your blood circulation and immune system.
- Vitamin B in red meat is effective enough to prevent iron deficiency.
- As a result of red meat consumption, you can feel more vigorous, strong and energetic.
19) Grape Juice
- Another natural source of vitamins in your home is grape juice, which you can consume at every meal.
- Especially since red grape juice is rich in vitamin C and antioxidant substances, it protects you from many diseases.
- You can choose grape juice to eliminate intestinal problems and balance blood sugar.
20) Apricot Juice
- Apricot juice, which is full of vitamins A, B and C, is consumed to treat many stomach problems.
- Apricot juice, which balances stomach enzymes and regulates bowel movements, will strengthen your immune system thanks to the potassium it contains.
- You can consume apricot juice, which has a high vitamin value, in case of constipation and stomach bloating.
- Peach, one of the most delicious fruits of the summer season, will take its place in your home as a strong source of vitamin C that protects from infection.
- When you consume peach regularly and in moderation, you will balance your blood sugar.
- You can consume peach in season to feel strong and dynamic.
- Onion, which is a complete antibiotic that renews cells, protects skin health, contains high levels of vitamin C.
- Thanks to the onion, which destroys the bacteria and virus that try to enter the body, you can lead a disease-free life.
- Vitamins C and E are found in large amounts in onions. You can support cell renewal by consuming onions.
23) Banana Milk
- When you want to give natural and additive-free vitamin-containing drinks to children at home, you can prepare milk with banana.
- Banana milk is a complete energy store for people of all ages. Potassium, vitamin D, vitamin C and many minerals are found in 1 glass of banana milk.
- As the best source of vitamin D, it is hidden in 1 glass of milk with banana after the sun. You should take care to consume regularly.
24) Cinnamon Milk
- Cinnamon is one of the beneficial herbs that strengthen the immune system. Especially when consumed as a spice, it becomes a cancer-fighting agent.
- Cinnamon containing vitamins C and E, when combined with milk containing vitamin K, becomes an effective drink to get patients out of bed.
- It is recommended to consume cinnamon milk to have a healthy body.
- Lentil consumption is recommended for those who suffer from iron deficiency, anemia, fatigue and loss of appetite.
- Lentils are one of the beneficial foods containing B vitamins. If you are thinking about what to eat at home; You can prepare lentils, a source of vitamin B.
- Its soup, salad, meal and meatballs are offered to you as a source of vitamin C.