20 Natural Herbs and Foods That Regulate Hormones
Natural Methods to Balance Your Hormones! Hormones deeply affect the health of men and women. Hormones, which should be at a certain level in men and women, are important for the healthy functioning of body functions.
It is necessary to balance and control the hormones whose effects are seen from hair growth to acne formation. The issue of balancing hormones also falls on hormone-regulating plants and foods.
There are 6 different hormones secreted by the body. These hormones are effective enough to govern your movements throughout the day. We have offered you very useful plants and foods to balance these hormones.
- Cortisol: The hormone that creates stress and tension.
- Oxytocin: Creates the urge for sex, friendship, love, parenting and breastfeeding.
- Melatonin: Provides sleep pattern.
- Thyroid: Its metabolic activities are regulated.
- Endorphin: It is the hormone of excitement and love. It is secreted in moments of enthusiasm.
- Adrenaline: It is secreted due to excitement. It occurs in a moment of fear and excitement.
If you add hormone-regulating foods and hormone-regulating herbal teas to your daily diet , you can eliminate menstrual irregularity, hair loss, stress, and weight problems .
In this article we have prepared to help you in this regard , we have included foods and herbs that balance hormones . Let’s see which foods and plants will be on the agenda for the health of hormones?
15 Natural Herbs and Beneficial Foods That Regulate Hormones
1) Bone Broth
- Hormone-balancing cure and nutrition is a very curious subject. Thanks to a cure that is effective alone, you can keep your hormones in balance.
- Bone broth gives successful results in regulating hormones. Thanks to the vitamins and minerals in it, it ensures that the nutrients are taken into the body in a healthy way.
- When you regularly use natural bone broth, you can control yourself from reproductive health to immune system.
- Fermented foods take on the task of regulating hormones. In this regard, the task falls to pickle types.
- Naturally prepared pickles provide a balanced secretion of hormones while protecting intestinal health.
- Pickles regulate body functions by keeping the estrogen level in balance.
3) Kombucha Tea
- Discovered in East Asia, kombucha tea stimulates the glands.
- Stimulating the secretory glands, kombucha tea ensures normal secretion of hormones.
- While purifying the body from harmful substances, it also supports the formation of new cells.
- Avocado is one of the tropical fruits with aphrodisiac effect . It treats hormonal irregularity with side effects such as menstrual irregularity, menstrual pain, acne formation.
- Avocado, one of the healthy fats, contributes to the production of progesterone in women.
- Especially during pregnancy, it secretes hormones that protect the baby and the mother.
5) Cold Sea Fish
- One of the causes of hormonal disorder is omega deficiency . Health problems are also prevented when products containing omega are taken regularly.
- When cold sea fish are preferred, especially fish such as salmon, the hormones of men and women are kept in balance.
- If you are looking for a remedy from hair loss to weakening of the immune system, you should consume cold sea fish.
- In order for the hormones to be secreted at the ideal level, the health of the intestines must be maintained. In such cases, probiotic products should be consumed.
- When you consume yogurt, hormone balance is ensured as you will also work your intestines.
- It is recommended to consume products such as yogurt, kefir and milk frequently. When intestinal health deteriorates, the thyroid glands are also affected and the necessary hormones cannot be secreted.
- Hormone regulating plants are emphasized by İbrahim Saraçoğlu . Among these plants, there is also prune.
- According to studies, the estrogen levels of those who consume prunes are in healthier numbers.
- You can prevent menstrual irregularity and weight loss problems by eating 10 dried plums a day.
8) Organic Egg
- The effects of natural products on hormonal health are frequently on the agenda. The fact that those who eat naturally are healthier also confirms this information.
- Organic eggs help the secretion of hormones as they are a source of omega.
- It is stated that those who prefer wandering chicken eggs are fed with healthy fats and hormones support their health.
9) Coconut Oil
- Those with thyroid disorders should consume coconut oil.
- Coconut oil balances the thyroid glands and eliminates metabolism problems.
- Since a negativity in the thyroid glands will affect the hormones, problems such as weight gain, fatigue and menstrual irregularity occur.
- Pomegranate, which increases fertility, is a hormone-regulating fruit.
- Thanks to pomegranate and pomegranate juice consumed in season, menstrual pains are eliminated.
- Pimples caused by hormonal disorders are also eliminated thanks to the antioxidant effect of pomegranate.
- Broccoli, which is frequently mentioned among the plants that balance hormones, supports the secretion of sexual hormones at a healthy level.
- Broccoli, which protects the health of the reproductive organs and ensures the regeneration of cells, is a natural supplement that balances hormones.
- Thanks to the phytochemicals in broccoli, hormones are regulated.
- Especially if you are looking for prolactin hormone-regulating plants, for example, if you have a new baby and you want your milk to increase, you can also try fennel as a prolactin booster.
- Your body releases cortisol as the stress hormone. You need quinoa to balance this hormone.
- Quinoa brings the estrogen level to the ideal figure and makes you happier.
- In particular, you can eliminate the tense moments before menstruation, thanks to foods with quinoa.
- Walnut, which has high vitamin value, is also a source of omega.
- By consuming walnuts, you can control the hormones that maintain the balance of the body.
- Walnuts also activate sexual hormones. It also cures sleep disorders.
14) Fennel Tea
- Fennel tea, which is at the top of the list of hormone-regulating herbal teas, is one of the most important plants that secrete milk hormone during breastfeeding.
- Mothers who want to increase the amount of milk and meet their vitamin needs can consume fennel tea during the day.
- Fennel tea also gives effective results in relieving menstrual pain.
15) Thyme Tea
- Thyme tea releases the serotonin hormone that the body needs.
- Serotonin is a hormone that relieves a person from stress.
- By consuming thyme tea regularly, you can make the body relax and be peaceful.
16) Seed of Chastisement
- Ahmet Maranki also counts chasteberry seeds among hormone-regulating plants.
- When you drink chaste seed as herbal tea on an empty stomach in the morning, it has a natural hormone-regulating effect.
- As a hormone-regulating herb, mistletoe is also among the most widely tried natural solutions.
- It is known especially for relieving menstrual and menopausal problems.
- You can consume mistletoe in the form of herbal tea.
- Hormone regulating plants were also researched by İbrahim Saracoğlu and it was seen that onion cure is good especially if women have cysts in the ovaries, problems with ovulation and getting pregnant.
- Onion cure is applied especially at high FSH level.
- İbrahim Saraçoğlu recommends that after peeling the brown skins of medium onions, boil them in 1.5 glasses of water and drink them twice a day.
19) Saw-Toothed Lion Claw
- Among the herbs that regulate hormones is sawtooth lion’s claw.
- This plant is especially recommended for those who have low estrogen hormone problems.
- Saw-toothed lion’s claw can be consumed by both men and women as herbal tea.
- Fig, which is among the hormone-regulating plants for women, is especially recommended for those who want to become pregnant.