15 Ways to Get Rid of Pimples Quickly
This article, where we bring together the most practical methods for those who are looking for a definitive solution to acne and blackheads, has been prepared for you to have healthy skin. Effective methods sought by those who want baby-like and smooth skin can give positive results from the first try. If you have had oily skin and occasional acne in the last few days; We recommend that you listen to the exact solution suggestions for acne in these lines.
When you say black spots, spots, skin loss and tone difference, now you can get rid of acne with the definitive solution home care tips. To reach the secret of a skin away from red spots, inflamed pimples and tiny wounds; You can read our article till the end. Here are the most effective herbal oils, healthy tips and practical masks for you. Each one is tried and recommended to make your skin look healthier!
Pimples will be a thing of the past with herbal solutions and some tricks!
15 Fastest Solutions for Pimples at Home
1) Reduce Your Stress Level
- The factors that cause acne are not only due to diet. Mental conditions also cause an increase in acne.
- The hormonal balance in the skin of people under stress is disturbed and sebum production increases.
- When sebum production increases, it is observed that the skin becomes more prone to acne.
- The first way to have acne-free skin is to feel happy and peaceful.
2) Do Not Consume Fatty Food
- One of the food-borne causes of acne is excessive oil consumption.
- If you are fed with fried, oily foods, oil accumulation in your pores increases and acne formation occurs in these pores over time.
- If your skin already has an oily texture, inflammation may also occur inside the pimples.
- It is recommended to choose lower calorie and healthier cooking methods.
3) Make sure to remove your make-up
- Make-up applied during the day should be cleaned before going to sleep at night.
- If you sleep with the make-up products you apply around the eyes and face, acne may occur in a short time because your skin will not be able to breathe during the night.
- Don’t forget to apply toner to your skin to remove make-up.
- There are different tonics for each skin type. You can wash your face before going to sleep and relax with a tonic.
4) Wash Your Face With Green Tea
- Green tea is an antioxidant herb. It helps to get rid of toxins both in the cup and in skin care.
- Cool the brewed green tea and clean your skin with this tea with the help of a cotton ball.
- If you wipe the eye area, chin area and the edges of the nose with green tea, you can prevent the spread of acne.
- Since green tea has a regenerative effect on skin cells, it also helps clear up pre-formed acne in a short time.
5) Dirt-Removing Tonic: Apple Cider Vinegar
- The skin cleansing power of apple cider vinegar is quite high. Since it contains antioxidant substances, it wipes the oil and dirt on the skin in one touch.
- Pour a few drops of apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and clean your skin well with this cotton.
- It is recommended to use a different side of cotton for each contact.
- If you regularly wipe your face with apple cider vinegar, you can notice that the pores are cleaned and the acne disappears.
6) Moisturize Your Skin with Aloe Vera
- Aloe vera, which accelerates cell repair, is recommended for acne in both gel form and lotion form.
- If you are growing aloe vera; Take out the gel inside the leaf and crush it well.
- Apply the crushed gel to your skin with a cotton ball and wait for 10 minutes.
- Then wash your skin with lukewarm water and try it a few times a week.
7) Natural Peeling with 1 Spoon of Yogurt
- Yogurt is consumed in almost every household. Now it will be preferred to clear acne.
- Every night before going to sleep, apply 1 spoon of yogurt to your skin and wait for 10 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water to remove the yogurt from your skin. You can exfoliate while washing.
- The beneficial bacteria in yogurt will revitalize your face and allow the dead skin to be removed easily.
8) Apply Tonic with Rose Water
- Rose water is very popular in skin care. It prevents the growth and inflammation of acne.
- If you clean your skin with rose water every evening or morning, you can support the peeling of the dead skin on the skin and the formation of new cells.
- Organic rose water will make your job even easier.
- Apply rose water to all parts of the face and wipe your skin with cotton.
9) Antiseptic Turmeric Yogurt Mask
- Turmeric is an antiseptic spice and helps to remove harmful substances on the skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric with 1 tablespoon of yogurt and apply it on your face, paying attention to the eye area.
- If you try this suggestion regularly; You can remove acne from your skin.
- It gives effective results, especially in inflammatory conditions such as acne.
10) Moisture Balance with Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is a herbal supplement that nourishes the skin and maintains its moisture balance.
- Get a natural coconut oil and moisturize your face with it every morning.
- It accelerates the drying of pimples and tightening of pores.
- If the increase in acne on your skin has accelerated in the last few days, you can also clean your make-up with coconut oil.
11) Lemon Juice
- Lemon juice has an acidic effect and is not recommended for people with sensitive skin and acne.
- It is stated that lemon juice dries acne in a short time, clears inflammations and cleans the pores.
- You can prevent the layers of oil and dirt between the pores with lemon juice.
- It is recommended to do daily skin care by squeezing lemon juice on cotton.
12) Pimple Drying Baking Soda Peel
- We recommend that you clean the spotty tissue by exfoliating with baking soda. Because carbonate, thanks to its granular structure, allows the spotty cell to dry.
- You can try a mask by mixing baking soda with a few drops of lemon juice. This practical method helps your face look more lively and clean.
- By preparing a mixture of baking soda and yoghurt, you can witness a healthy appearance of acne-prone skin in a short time.
- Baking soda accelerates cell regeneration.
13) Coffee Ground Scrub
- Coffee grounds have a peeling effect. Therefore, you can prepare an effective mask for acne with coffee grounds.
- All you have to do is take the coffee grounds without sugar and apply it from the eye area to the entire face area.
- Leaving the coffee grounds on the skin for 10 minutes will help you.
- Especially with the particles of Turkish coffee, you can speed up the clearing of acne.
14) Anti-Inflammatory Toothpaste
- Toothpaste has the effect of preventing the inflammation of acne on your face.
- Thanks to the substances in it, it helps to peel the dead cell easily.
- If you are looking for a practical and effective method for acne at home; You can massage the spotty area with a very small piece of toothpaste.
- It is recommended that the toothpaste remain on the spotty surface for 15 minutes and be applied regularly.
15) Lavender Oil Preventing New Pimples
- Attracting attention with its fresh scent, lavender oil will be a home remedy for acne.
- After obtaining a natural lavender oil, massage the acne-prone area with this oil every night.
- If there is an acne situation that spreads to many parts of the face; drip lavender oil on cotton and wipe your face regularly.
- Thanks to lavender oil, old acne will dry out in a short time and the formation of new acne will be prevented.