10 Natural Nail Care Oil and Its Use
We do a lot of work with our hands during the day. Naturally, our nails also get their share from this rush. Well-groomed and hygienic nails are very important for both our health and the appearance of our hands. Strong, shiny, and healthy-looking nails can change the look of your hands in an instant. It can even make you look a few years younger.
Frequent use of nail polish and acetone, dry winter weather, and being too busy with water can cause thinning nails. Thin nails weaken over time and begin to break easily. You don’t have to go to hairdressers and beauty salons for nail care. Because some vegetable oils can strengthen your nails without causing any harm and contribute to their health.
Top 10 Natural Nail Care Oils and Uses
1) Vitamin E Oil
- Vitamin E nourishes, moisturizes, and strengthens nails.
- For healthier nails, all you need to do is; buy a vitamin E capsule from the pharmacy and break it and apply the oil to the nails
- Do not forget to gently massage both your nails and the surrounding skin during application.
- Repeat this application regularly every day for 2 weeks.
2) Olive oil
- Olive oil is very effective in moisturizing and nourishing the nails.
- The most important feature of olive oil is that it is rich in vitamin E. Thanks to this feature, it helps nails to grow strong and healthy.
- To benefit from the positive effects of this healing oil, warm the olive oil a little and apply it to your nails by massaging for 5-10 minutes.
3) Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil, which is a powerful antioxidant, protects nails from the negative effects of free radicals thanks to this feature.
- In addition, this oil, which has antibacterial and antifungal properties, strengthens the nails in a short time and helps them to grow in a healthy way.
- To take advantage of these miraculous effects of coconut oil, all you have to do is apply warm coconut to your nails and surrounding skin and massage. That is all! Don’t you think it’s very easy to implement? You can even do it while watching your favorite TV series in front of the TV.
4) Almond Oil
- Almond oil, a vegetable oil rich in vitamins A, B, and E; nourishes, repairs, moisturizes nails, and softens cuticles.
- You can have healthy and strong nails in a short time by regularly applying almond oil to your nails and the skin around them and massaging them.
5) Avocado Oil
- Both the fruit and oil of avocado are very valuable.
- Known for its moisturizing properties, this oil also strengthens nails and naturally prevents nails from breaking.
- You can use avocado oil alone, or you can mix it with olive oil and apply it.
6) Tea Tree Oil
- Tea tree oil contains plenty of antiseptic and antifungal substances.
- Thanks to these properties, it not only repairs and strengthens brittle nails but also fights fungal infection.
- However, we should warn you from the beginning that tea tree oil should not be used alone. This oil should be diluted with other vegetable oils.
- For stronger and healthier nails; Mix 2 drops of tea tree oil with half a teaspoon of olive oil, coconut oil or vitamin E oil and massage your nails and surrounding skin for a few minutes.
7) Flaxseed Oil
- Flaxseed is very rich in omega-3 fatty acids. It also contains micronutrients such as minerals, B vitamins, magnesium, antioxidants, and potassium.
- With all these properties, flaxseed oil strengthens nails, prevents breakage, and supports their healthy growth.
- As with other oils, you can apply flaxseed oil to your nails and surrounding skin by massaging.
8) Jojoba Oil
- A powerful antioxidant, jojoba oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Thanks to these features, it helps nails become stronger.
- To care for your nails with jojoba oil; Apply a little warmed jojoba oil to your nails and surrounding skin by massaging for a few minutes. That is all!
9) Shea Butter
- Shea butter, a great natural moisturizer, nourishes the nails and prevents them from breaking.
- For stronger nails; It is enough to apply shea butter to the nail bed and cuticles by massaging for 20 minutes.
10) Grape Seed Oil
- Grapeseed oil moisturizes, nourishes, and repairs nails. It makes the nails stronger in a short time.
- To strengthen your nails, apply grape seed oil from the pharmacy or on the nail bottoms and cuticles.
- To get more effective results; You can do this application 2 times a day for 2 or 3 weeks.