10 Home Remedies for Stomach Pain
How to Treat Stomach Pain with Herbal Methods?
The stomach is an internal organ between the esophagus and the duodenum. It has a great role in the digestive system. In fact, the largest part of the digestive system is the stomach. Eating food passes through the esophagus and reaches the stomach.
What Is Good For Stomach Pain?
- Chamomile Tea
- Clove Tea
- Mineral water
After the food stays in the stomach for a while, it undergoes mechanical and chemical digestion. The stomach, which is actively working for the digestion of food, gets tired from time to time and starts to hurt. These pains bother you enough to affect your whole day.
We have prepared this article to end stomach pain with natural and easy methods. The secret of restoring your stomach, which feels pain for many reasons, is in this article. Before using medicines for stomach pain, you can relieve the pain in your stomach with herbal ways at home. What is good for stomach pain, how to get rid of stomach pain, useful information, and all the details are now with you!
What Is Good For Stomach Pain?
- One of the fastest remedies for heartburn is chewing mint or brewing tea.
- In general, you can consume mint, which is good for digestive problems such as gas, bloating, cramps, fresh, in the form of herbal tea or as a capsule.
2) Chamomile Tea
- Chamomile tea is especially effective against heartburn and indigestion problems.
- It prevents inflammation by relaxing the stomach lining.
- It also helps relax the muscles around the digestive system.
- Yogurt has the task of preserving the structure of stomach acids. It will relieve the stomach in case of vomiting.
- Yogurt, which you can easily consume at any time of the day, will be a solution to vomiting, especially when it is homemade.
- When you think that your stomach will hurt, you can feel better by consuming 1 bowl of yogurt.
- If you feel nausea with heartburn, you can add a pinch of ginger to yogurt.
4) Clove Tea
- 2 buds of cloves
- 1 glass of water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- a little honey upon request
- Boil the water and after it boils, lower the heat and throw the cloves into it.
- Add apple cider vinegar to the clove water and add some honey to your liking.
- Leave the mixture to infuse for 5 minutes.
- You can relax your stomach by consuming your hot tea with pleasure.
- It is a recommended food for ulcer patients, which helps to treat lesions on the stomach wall and prevents the formation of harmful bacteria in the stomach.
- The antioxidant components in its content strengthen the immune system and help the body’s defense mechanism against diseases.
- It prevents the formation of cancer cells and supports the destruction of the formed cells.
6) Green Tea
- Green tea is among the herbs that relax the stomach.
- Green tea should be in your kitchen to help you at all times.
- How about a cup of green tea for problems such as menstrual pain, heartburn, stomach pain?
- Green tea, which is heart-friendly and digestive-friendly, will relieve your intestines and eliminate gas in the stomach.
- You should definitely consume it on days when you experience stomach gas.
- Kefir, a dairy product that regulates the intestinal structure, also fights helicobacter pylori.
- You can buy kefir, which is suitable for consumption of 1 glass a day, or you can make it yourself naturally.
- It is said that while kefir facilitates digestion, it also creates a kind of protective shield in the digestive system.
- Cucumber is a vegetable rich in vitamins and minerals. It stands out with its nutritional values in terms of vitamins A, B, C, K and potassium, magnesium and phosphorus.
- In addition to its vitamin and mineral content, cucumber has positive effects in terms of stomach and intestines due to being a fibrous food.
- It provides antioxidant effects to the body, as many fruits and vegetables do.
9) Fennel Tea
- Fennel has many benefits for the stomach.
- It also relieves pain while taking gas.
- If there is swelling, it will disappear.
- You can prepare herbal tea with fennel seeds.
- You can also consume it in a salad if you wish.
- While fennel relieves the swelling in the abdomen, it also heals the gas in the stomach.
- You need to take all the vitamins to prevent stomach ailments.
- Pear is a fruit rich in vitamin C.
- You can prevent stomach infections and ailments by taking the vitamin C your body needs with pear.
- Pears contain hydroxycinnamic acid.
- This acid protects you from cancer by building a wall against stomach and lung cancer.
- quitting alcohol and smoking
- drinking lots of water
- Not eating late at night will significantly reduce your stomach pain.
What Is Good For Stomach Pain? Ibrahim Saracoglu Advice
- Scientist İbrahim Saraçoğlu, who is devoted to researching the chemistry of plants, continues to offer healing suggestions for stomach pains. Here are their recommendations:
- He recommends consuming the juice and the cauliflower itself. Cauliflower juice relieves stomach ailments and pains.
- He states that freshly squeezed carrot juice is also a good remedy for stomachaches.
- The cure you prepared with the calendula plant; It will relieve your stomach ache.
- When milk is drunk in moderation, it also heals stomach pains along with heartburn.
What Is Good For Stomach Pain? Feridun Kunak Advice
- Doctor Feridun Kunak draws attention with his suggestions that are good for stomach pain and relieve pain. Here is the solution that will relieve stomach pains that he recommends for you:
Preparation and Application:
- A cup of mint in 1.5 liters of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of black cumin
- 1 cup cumin
- 1 cup of chickpea powder
- Add 1 cup of grated potatoes.
- All ingredients are made smooth with the help of a blender.
- This mixture, which is kept in hot water for 1 hour, is kept in a cool place for 15 days.
- After the waiting period has passed, this oil is filtered and taken into a separate container.
- On days when you have stomach pain, you can eliminate your stomach pain in a short time by consuming 1 tablespoon.
- “What is good for stomach pain, is there a herbal solution?” this cure should be in your mind.
Home Recommendations for Stomach Pain
- We have heard that you are thinking about what is good for stomach pain from time to time, what can I do at home, and we continued to add recommendations to relieve your pain.
- Your methods and solutions that you can easily apply at home will be as follows:
- You should be controlled in your meals to prevent stomach aches.
- When you feel stomach pain, you should first stop eating fatty and heavy meals at that moment.
- In some cases, sudden stomach pains while eating can disturb the person.
- “What is good for stomachache from stress?” The answer to your question will be in good sleep.
- Sometimes, in cases of sleep deprivation, the body reacts and your stomach begins to ache. In such cases, a linden tea will be good for you.
- Like linden tea, chamomile tea will both calm you down and relieve your pain.
- “What is good for stomach pain at night?” experienced during sleep or before sleep. When you say a glass of milk is recommended.
- Milk will relax your stomach.
- In addition, you can relieve your stomach pain by drinking water with cloves and cinnamon.
- What is good for severe stomach pain? We also have a solution for those who ask what to do:
- By consuming a bowl of yogurt, you can eliminate the infections in your stomach.
- You can also eliminate substances that harm your stomach thanks to the yogurt.
- Thus, the pain caused by bacteria will also be relieved.
- For our expectant mothers who say what is good for stomach pain during pregnancy, which is known as a stressful process; We will recommend that they have breakfast regularly every morning.
- All experts say that a good breakfast creates a happy and healthy stomach.
- It is also recommended to drink plenty of water, as they cannot use drugs to relieve stomach pains.
- A glass of warm milk will relieve heartburn and pain.
- If the expectant mother wants to use drugs for stomach pain, the drugs recommended by the doctor should definitely be used.
- Consuming bananas can also be an option for stomach pains experienced during pregnancy.
- Since banana regenerates stomach enzymes and cells, it eliminates pain.
- “What is good for stomach pain in the back?” When you ask, things will get a little more serious.
- Stomach pains that progress from the ribs to the back can sometimes be a harbinger of a heart attack and sometimes an ulcer.
- In such cases, you should ensure your blood flow by drinking water.
- If it is felt during the day, you should consult a doctor.
- Don’t leave your stomach thirsty.
- Maintain the water level in your stomach by drinking as much water as possible.
- Dehydrated intestines and stomach will contract, which will cause pain.
Medicinal Herbal Teas Good for Stomach Pain
- Ginger tea is frequently preferred to relieve stomach indigestion. You can eliminate the pain you experience from the pain in your stomach with ginger tea in a short time.
- Peppermint tea can also be found in your mind as a herbal tea that refreshes your stomach, heals if there is burning and relieves pain.
- Chamomile tea is among the herbal teas consumed to balance stomach acids and eliminate pain.
- Linden tea will heal you not only in winter diseases but also in the days when you have stomach pain.
- Peppermint and lemon tea can also be preferred to relieve pain experienced due to gas in the stomach.
What Causes Stomach Pain?
- allergic reactions
- Overeating, Overfilling the stomach
- Eating fatty and heavy foods
- Do not consume excessively spicy foods
- environmental factors
- harmful habits
- Stomach ailments such as gastritis, reflux
- Stomach ulcer (peptic ulcer)
- Being overweight, being obese
- prolonged fasting
- Hormonal effects
- Food poisoning
- gas compression
- Psychological problems
- Harmful habits such as alcohol and smoking
- Side effects of some drugs
- gallbladder stone
- irritable bowel syndrome
- Meal Before Bed