10 Foods That Make It Easier To Quit Smoking
The habit of smoking, which is the cause of many diseases, is unfortunately a situation seen in every society. Smoking, which is effective from cancer to skin diseases , wears out and ages the body in a short time due to the harmful substances it contains. The substances in cigarettes, which prevent the functioning of cells, reduce the quality of life. If you have started smoking in some way and you want to put an end to it now; We will give you life-saving information. The decision to quit smoking, which many people try and fail, will reach its goal in the easiest way, naturally, after this article.
Foods to Quit Smoking
- Blackhead Grass
- Bergamot Oil
- Dark chocolate
- Celery Stalk
No matter how old you are, it’s not too late to live better. Now you can bring innovation to your life with natural ways to quit smoking . We will give you herbal suggestions for quitting smoking in order to clean your body day by day and to get rid of this habit that blackens your lungs. In this article, you can see what you wonder about the work done by experts to protect cardiovascular health and to quit smoking.
Herbal teas, fruits, vegetables and cereals are available for smoking cessation in markets and herbalists . Are you ready to get to know the foods that will help you purify yourself spiritually and physically? First, promise yourself that you will quit smoking, and then start consuming the foods in these lines in abundance. Before long, thanks to beneficial nutrients, you can forget the taste of cigarettes and continue your life without cigarettes.
To briefly remind those who do not know the harms of smoking; We can say that it creates mental and physical wear. Smoking, which makes you look older than your real age, also takes away healthy smiles. After a while, it causes the teeth to look yellow and cavities to form. If you started smoking at an early age; your organs age prematurely along with you. It makes not only you, but also those around you passive smokers. You also prevent babies, children and the elderly from getting fresh air. If you still continue to smoke; you can chart a new path to give a good life to yourself and those around you.
Everything is in your hands, now it’s time to get to know the foods that help you quit smoking!
The information is general advice; Get expert support for the most accurate and healthy results.
10 Foods That Make It Easier To Quit Smoking
1) Blackhead Grass
- Let’s talk about a miraculous plant for those who want to quit smoking. Thanks to this plant, your desire to smoke will decrease day by day and will end.
- Blackbash is a useful and economical herb sold in herbalists. As soon as you decide to quit smoking, boil 5 heads of black pepper in 1 large glass of water every morning.
- Then wait for the water to cool. Keep the herbal tea you have prepared in front of your eyes all day long.
- If you want to smoke, take a few sips of this tea and hold it on your tongue for 5 seconds. Then for tea.
- Drinking black tea is an effective method that helps you forget the taste of cigarettes.
2) Bergamot Oil
- Bergamot oil, which has a unique pleasant aroma and smell, is an essential oil frequently used by those who want to quit smoking.
- Thanks to bergamot oil, both the smell and taste of cigarettes begin to be forgotten.
- If you want to use this oil; We will have two different suggestions for you.
- Our first suggestion is to drip bergamot oil on your pillow and start sleeping comfortably. Your desire to smoke during sleep will end over time.
- When you want to smoke during the day, all you have to do is smell the bergamot oil. This oil will leave an attractive smell in the nose and will help you to forget the smell of cigarettes.
- Peppermint, which distinguishes itself from other herbs with its menthol scent, should be consumed abundantly during the smoking cessation period.
- You can chew a few leaves of fresh mint every time you want to smoke.
- Moreover, you can see the effects by adding these mint leaves to the water you drink during the day.
- Fresh mint leaves provide freshness in the mouth and erase the bad smell of cigarettes over time.
- If you want to quit smoking for sure, take fresh mint regularly every morning and consume it in moderation throughout the day.
- Oats are frequently mentioned in diet lists. But now she is here to help those who want to quit smoking.
- You can say goodbye to the habit of smoking thanks to oats, which relieves stress, relieves fatigue and relaxes the stomach.
- You can get away from the taste of cigarettes on your tongue by trying porridge at the beginning of the day, and oatmeal flavors for snacks.
- When you consume oats regularly, you can relieve the stress of not smoking.
- In order to reach the future in a healthy way, you should take oats into your life.
- When you decide to quit smoking, there is a feeling of emptiness in the tongue and hand.
- When you slowly start to lose the taste of cigarettes, you look for something to deal with.
- You can consume seeds to fill the void with nutrients.
- By consuming seeds such as unsalted sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds, you can forget the emptiness of cigarettes in a short time.
- Consuming seeds in moderation is important for your weight value.
6) Dark Chocolate
- Due to nicotine, a different smell takes place in smokers. This scent draws attention first on the hands and then in the mouth.
- It is recommended to consume dark chocolate to eliminate the smell of cigarettes and make it easier to quit smoking.
- Since dark chocolate is a low-calorie food, it can be consumed with tea and coffee.
- Usually, smokers smoke a few cigarettes during tea and coffee hours. In order to pass this situation healthier, dark chocolate reminds you of itself.
- Dark chocolate is recommended because of its calories. If you like white or milky, of course you can choose.
- There is a well-known fact among the public that research confirms that fact. Smokers love eggplant.
- Yes, eggplant contains nicotine. However, since it is a nutrient, it does not harm the body.
- 1 kilogram of eggplant contains 1 nanogram of nicotine. For this reason, you can turn to eggplant to give up smoking.
- You can quit smoking by trying delicious recipes made with eggplant.
- If you pay attention to consuming eggplant during the smoking cessation process, you will forget about smoking over time.
- Do not ask if there is nicotine in potatoes, you may be surprised when you hear the nicotine in the peel.
- On average, 2 kilos of potato skins contain nicotine, which is found in 1 pack of cigarettes.
- It is recommended that those who want to quit smoking include potatoes in their meals in moderation.
- Potato consumption will take the habit of smoking from you and lead you to consume healthier foods.
- Especially when potatoes are boiled, more nicotine comes out.
9) Celery Stalk
- Those who decide to quit smoking in order not to experience health problems should keep a celery stalk from their home.
- Celery stalk is a high antioxidant vegetable containing vitamin C.
- When you want to smoke, you can compensate for the cigarette gap in the mouth by chewing the celery stalk.
- You can avoid smoking voluntarily, as you will forget the taste of cigarettes after a while.
- It doesn’t matter if the celery stalk is raw or boiled. You can chew it any way you want.
- Milk, which is recommended to be consumed to reach a healthy body, is also consumed for a healthy purpose.
- You can consume milk to stay away from smoking, clean the lungs, and purify the body from bad odor.
- When you want to smoke, drink a few sips of milk and wait for 5 minutes.
- You will not want to spoil this taste with cigarettes, as the taste of milk will be pleasing to you in the last 5 minutes.
- You can drink the milk with cinnamon, honey, coffee and ginger if you wish. Every recipe is a candidate to keep you away from smoking.